It's official!

It's official!
David Stubbs Photography

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Public rest stops= Disgusting

I'm in Indianapolis right now visiting some girlfriends, and tonight I'm going to my friend Tracy's 30th birthday bash.  Last night we had soooo much fun, but rumor has it there was a drunk girl who looks just like me staggering around Broad Ripple.  Strange.

As I was driving down here, I had too much coffee and unfortunately, had to stop at a rest stop.  Gross.  Here's my observation about rest stop bathrooms....they always smell disgusting!  Have you ever noticed that?  Either a lot of people are nervous travelers with upset stomachs, or they like to hold it and leave a little piece of themselves in places like Lebanon, Indiana. 

My other observation--why when you walk into a stall, 8 out of 10 times the person ahead of you didn't flush.  What's with that?  Taking the environmental stance of, "If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down," only applies to your bathrooms at home, people!

2 comments:

  1. ...and what's up with younger people today?....I'm serious...NOBODY WASHES THEIR HANDS "after"....SO GROSS

    ReplyDelete